Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday.

Wow, I have blogged for like 3 days in a row!

Anyhow. Its 10:39 pm and Today I laid on the couch for most of the day! (lol, its true) well until about 2pm I did. I had a HORRIBLE sleep last night. I ended up falling asleep at 8:30pm. Ugh, I so did not feel good! Then woke up at 10pm when Fabe got home. He brought home pizza for the kids. He put them to bed. I crashed again. Then, today I woke up about 9am. Ate and fed the kids. They hung out in their rooms and with each other...they built a super fort. Then, Mack had to be at his friends house at 2pm so he showered and got ready. Me and Kennedy drove him. Kennedy wasn't/isn't feeling very well. We got back and she slept for 2 hours (SO not her!!) I hope she isn't catching what I have been battling (sinus pain, sore body, aches) so I had a shower and got ready and woke her up and we went to a movie. We seen Flushed Away. It was so cute. Then, we came home. She was coughing quite a bit. Her head hurts. Gave her some Tylenol and gave her her machines..I did the treadmill while she had her treatmemts. Now we are all up here in the bonus room. Her and Fabe are cuddling on the couch. She has a slight fever that he just detected. Might need to go the dr's tomorrow for some stronger antiobiotics...of course the CF clinic is closed until Tuesday...she can't wait until then...we'll see. Anything over 38 on my ear temp. requires a dr's visit. Her normal temp in the ear is low about 36.2 and tongiht its 37.4 she feels hot though. And its scary, as she is only on Keflex. Anyhow, we will see tomorrow. She NEVER complains about not feeling well...she just doesn't look well though either. I am hoping with a good nights sleep she will be okay.

Anyhow...I cheated today! Damnit!!!! I had some movie theatre popcorn and licorice (shit!) but oh well....Felx Points are the best things ever :) But I did do 25-30 mins of walking today! Tomorrow will be absolutely NO cheating!!! Vegas is sooner then I think!!!

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

I hope K is doing better now! Flushed Away looks really good...the actor that does the voice (I forget his name...from X Men)....says its the first movie he has done that his child can actually watch!