Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday.

I know, I need to add some pics in soon. I know!

Today was a great day. Relaxed alot. Kennedy is feeling MUCH better today...thankfully and her fever is gone. So she slept for 10 hours and I will put her to bed at a good time tonight as well.

Today I stripped all the bedding off and washed everyones bedding. Did the treadmill for a while again. Tidied up the house...not too much though as it was pretty clean :) Gotta love that. Kennedy and I just hung out. We watched a roller skating movie down in the basement. Talked to Fabe about 5 times. And yeah. Nothing much. Mack called and asked to sleepover again. So he is. Kennedy wanted to go out for supper but I honestly don't have the willpower to eat well out. So, instead I bought her Taco Bell. Oh, that was AFTER I made her help clean out the SUV. Tomorrow, I hope to clean the van out. So we went to Hughes and cleaned it out...it looks so pretty now..and so very bling-blinging! Then, I got her Taco Bell and opened it all up for her and began eating some of her fries...(I could have easily eaten them all up!!!) but I told her not to let me eat anymore :) I only had a few!!!! (lol). There is a taco leftover that I will open up and throw away or else....lol. Gotta love having NO Willpower!!! Anyhow, came home. She began to eat. Fabe walked in. We chatted. I am just on my way down to change the wash again, and to give Kennedy her machines and do some more on the treadmill. I am *trying* to do it when she gets her treatment. I figure, if she can 'sacrifice' 15 mins for machines then I can do it for the treadmill. Sometimes though I just tidy down there and sort laundry. I don't want to get into the habit of leaving her down there while she is getting her treatments as I think thats unfair. I stay down with her while she has them...we moved it all down there once the basement was finished. They are big and take up alot of space and in order for them to be open and ready to go they need room. So she has them all set up down there. We bought a little fireplace as she complains about it being cold and it blows heat so she likes it. Plus she has like 5 blankets! I will have to take a pics!!!!

Anyhow, Desperate Housewives tongiht :) :) I have 4 points for popcorn and a diet Pepsi!!!

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

bling blinging...lol you're too funny!