Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Job offer.

Ugh.

So the job that I met the lady for, called. She offered me the job. She wants me soooo badly. But I am scared to leave my comfy job. I dunno what to do. I am going to check out the daycare tomorrow night at 5pm to meet with her. The pay is REALLY good. I am getting paid now really well, but this is *really* good. Like per year, 15,000 MORE a year..like it means 1200.00 more a month...bring home :) So yeah. Hours aren't an issue she said. She understands that I have kids and what not. So yeah. Scary! So I am going to talk to my boss tomorrow. And tell her the bad news. But money is money. And I want to make lots of it (who doesn't!) and its work that I love. So yeah. My boss won't match this huge increase...I know that. But I still feel so bad. But like I said, money is money. And SHE is making tons of it with her business so I can't feel bad for her. I just am not a person to be like that tho, so I would be willing to take a pay loss (as the other centre is on the west end...) but it would have to be a pretty big increase for me to stay there and other things would have to change...

Anyhow wish me luck tomorrow!

Tara

No comments: