Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, February 01, 2007

My walk...






I was so inspired to go for a walk with Bandit the other day. So I did so with my camera as well. I miss taking pics, which I do more so in the summer. But I walked right down 23 ave to the newest phase which is opened. I can't wait for summer, we will have endless biking places to choose from. I miss summer so much. I can't wait to take the dog to the dog park, the kids on adventures around the city. I plan to take off more time this year, the poor kids were everywhere last summer, so busy. I felt like I hardly had them. SO, my plan so far is to work hard while there are in school,
plus I registered them for the bus (they have been bugging me forever to take it) but as of Feb 1st they start the bus now. Which adds 30 mins to school and back from school...so I can work a little longer. We will see how long they want to ride the bus for. In July I plan to work either half days or 2-3 days a week. Thats it. That WAS our original agreement. Plus in August we will be in Flordia for almost 2 weeks. So yeah.

No comments: