Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Messing around with my camera...






I take pretty basic pics with my camera and surely am unaware of all of its capabilities. So, once in a while I feel so inspired to read about it. This is the box from my camera. Decided to play around with it. I have so much to learn about it. But I am not really in a rush to do so. I was reading in my bedroom in bed one night and felt the need to take some pics around my room of things...lol. weird, I know. I need to go to the free 1 hour session that I get, when I bought my camera. I know NOTHING about it...except Auto mode and what button to press. I love my camera tho. And the new lens that Fabe bought me is UNreal :)

No comments: