Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, February 16, 2007

Frrrrrrrriday :)

Gotta love Fridays especially when Monday is a long weekend too :)

Today I worked. Came home, the kids beat me home (opps!!!) they were just taking their boots off. I got them snacks and what not and went with Bandit for a huge walk...I timed it...30 mins of fast paced walking. So did that. Came home, was frreeeeeezing from the open field part and froze my face :( Ouch. Came home, got my jammies on laid in bed (kids came for a cuddle to tell me about their days!) then I watched the news. Now I am out of bed, feel so tired. Ugh. All day my nose was stuffy...I can feel 'something' coming on. Great. Mack was trying to arrange a sleepover tonight however it can't happen until tomorrow night...he is sleeping over at his friends house tomorrow. So it will be me and Kennedy tomorrow. Maybe we will have a girls night and hit a girls movie! I am in my jammies in my nice clean house. Feels great! I am not going to do anything/much tonight. Lay in bed, watch a movie or read or something. Fabe is working.

I ate SO good all day until (sad) I had a HUGE piece of birthday cake at the daycare...it was a little girls b-day and I had to have a piece :( BUT I did a walk. And tonight I will ensure that I don't go over. This weekend will prove to be hard...but I HAVE to have a good loss on Thursday!

Anyhow..

Tara

No comments: