Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Staying where I am

Well I told my current owner about my job offer and she pretty much matched it...considering it would be more time driving and gas I think its a really good offer! I am so happy, I have never made this much money per a year in my life :) Feels great!

Fabe and I am actively looking for a daycare. We will work on the finiancial stuff later...but the main thing is having 20% down for a business loan, so thats good :) I just really more then ever wanna buy a daycare. I am SO confident in my self now :)

Anyhoo, I am where I was...

Tara

3 comments:

Jane said...

Sounds like everything worked out well :) Thats great! Good luck with the daycare hunt!

Deanna said...

I'm glad everything is working out for you!! I can't wait to reach that point in my life!

Jane said...

Update please :)

I miss your news!