Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Don't ask me about my Weigh in..

I am sloooowly falling off the weight loss wagon and I am NOT ready too :(

I *want* to do this more then anything. I really, really do. After watching Oprah today I realize that if I really really wanted this more then anything then I would be doing it. Right! So tomorrow is the day. I mean it. No more of this half on half off. I gained 1.4. I knew that I would gain but I didn't think that much! But its okay. I have gained more then that before. I am still 26.4 pounds down! But still, I was up to 28 pounds and my 30 pounds goal is now more further away. Grrrr! Anyhow, so I went to Sobeys and spend 162.00 on my healthy stuff. I have no excuse. Except Saturday night I am going out and hopefully I make good choices, I never seem to though. But I will try. Also, I am upping the time on the treadmill to 30 mins a day. Or aquasize. Its time to get serious. Like gosh, this is ridicilous! I was doing sooooo good for sooooo long. So anyhow. I am going 'hard' tomorrow until next Thursday night when I weigh in. No more of this.

I exercised alllll last week. Ate pretty decent. I have been super busy at work.

Anyhow, back to 'day 1' tomorrow again!

:)

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

Tara don't forget that you are working out so much more than you usedf to be and muscle weighs more than fat....it might just be muscle you have gained rather than fat.......you'd be better off measuirng yourself instead of just weighing...watch the inches go rather the the pounds because working out will add to the scale but remove inches.....

You are doing great and you have to have some foods you love and enjoy and some fun with friends to make life worth living....its a shame that WW just focuses on weight when the tape measure can tell so much more especially when you are exercising so much!