Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

almost a week of no updates!!!

Opps!!!!

Anyhow~

Sorry (JANE!)

So this week I have been extremely tired. Was *almost* thinking that I was pregnant. But not so. Anyhow. Lets see. So last weekend Fabe was off. Friday I cleaned the house. Saturday, we went to an acreage to an open house (right by North Bear golf course!) and anyhow, it was SOLD when we walked in the door!!!! GRRRR!!!! So that was pointless. Anyhow, we did that. Drove around out there again. Then, we took Bandit to the dog park for a while (Fabe, Kennedy and I) then I went to Zellers and bought myself an outfit to wear out that night. It so nice :) (regluar size!!!) LMAO! Then went home, showered, left. I went to Bonanza with a large group of ladies. Then we went to Alberts lounge in Capalano mall for Karokee night. It was fun. Fabe went with his friends too, dropped the kids at his moms house. Anyhow, my night out I was speaking with Teresa about her wanting to move to BC. Then Wendy (whose husband works for Shaw as well) said that they were thinking about taking a transfer there. Well, that got me thinking...Shaw...transfer...BC...no winters...perfect :) So on the way home from the north side to the south side I called Fabe and told him my ever-so-smart idea ;) Of course, he was like "move away from my parents!!!" (pleeez!) But yeah. So when we met each other at home, we crawled under the fluffy-crunchy-sounding duvet and got on the laptop for the next 2 hours looking at houses in BC. WOW-the prices of some houses are UNREAL (cheap!) and beautiful houses. So anyhow. Another thing to consider. I would move in a heartbeat. Totally! So he is going to ask his manager how one goes about transferring. We'll see. Sunday, we slept in. Got up and my friend called and wanted to go see "the holiday" movie. So we met up and did that. After the movie, I called Fabe (we talk to each other about 15 times a day!) and he said "meet me for supper" and so we squeezed in a supper before grabbing the kids. Monday, worked. Tuesday, I worked and then my friend called and asked me to go for supper with her...(can you see how many suppers out I have been eating :( ) So, then we went shopping. Bought some capris for my Vegas trip (Old Navy and 2 sizes smaller then usual from there). Then, my sister called and her and her nanny, Annie were at my house! So I grabbed the kids from my friends house where we had a sitter and came home. Annie is staying at my house now until Sunday. My sister is down for teachers convention and staying at a hotel. My nephews are in New Foundland. So Annie and Tanner are here. So tongiht, was hell. I came home from work. Mack was at a friends house from school...so Kennedy took the bus home alone and I met her at her stop. I got her dance bag, dropped her off at dance. Took the dogs to the dog park. Dropped the dogs off. Put supper in the oven. Went and got Mack...got Kennedy then came home and ate supper. Cleaned the kitchen. And finally I am sitting. LONG day, I hate Wednesdays! Tomorrow, Fabe is off. As are the kids. So I don't have to get them ready in the morning (yeah!) Then I he is going to take them to his moms house tomorrow night as we both work Friday. But other then that...Friday I have a dr's appt for the pill (to delay it or else I will have it in Vegas!) then I will come home a bit early. I feel so sorry for Annie, doing nothing all day...I wish I knew someone to occupy her. Friday my sister will be staying at my house. So maybe Friday night we will take Annie out and about in the city :) She just wants to get out of the house.

Today at work...it was sad. We have a little girl who keeps having 'episodes' where she falls and kinda goes unresponsive, but is 'awake'. Anyhow, its very scary. She had 2 of them today and she has been having them everyday. I seen her have 1 on Friday in the bathroom while she was washing her hands. So, I told her mom and she was like "oh I will make her an appt". So today I called dad, as she had 2 of them. And dad sent mom over to take the child to the U of A emerg. I told them, we are very concerned. So I will update...but I have a feeling that it is something important. Her pupils were sooooo extremely large it was just scary when I seen her. Horrible. Ugh. The mom was crying and said that she thought it was for attention. This little girl is only 3 (since Oct) so I don't think that she would come up with that to do for attention. Verrrrry weird. I am so worried about her :(

Well, I am going to pack the kids bags for the night for tomorrow and try to go to bed earlier.

Tara :)

3 comments:

Jane said...

You came out by us...did you find my house this time??? Sorry to hear the house had already sold.....keep looking!!!! We love it out here! And the kids ADORE the school thankfully!

Jane said...

Wah no not BC...yucky damp weather and BIG spiders and full of hippies!!!! And that beetle thing thats eating all the trees and forst fires and ....NO you don't wanna move there :)

Jane said...

those seizures the little girl is having sound scary.....I hope they find out what is wrong.....
poor little thing....