Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Flowers!





So since I have been missing summer so much I have been buying flowers, weekly for myself...to brighten up my kitchen...I love flowers. I never really loved them all of the time tho. In the past few years, is when I have really taken a liking to them. They DO make a difference having them around. In a perfect world, I will have flowers in each bathroom, bedrooms and throughout the house. I really, love them. Its been a while since Fabe has bought me some...I just buy them for myself. When the same ppl come over they are like "these are still alive?" I say "no these are new ones!" ppl think that I am crazy. But oh well. And they are super cheap and brighten me up so ohhh well. I love waking up to them in the early morning when I go down to prepare for my day...they are there and so lovely!

No comments: