Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Clean house!

Yeah, today I opened up the windows a crack and let the FRESH air flow in. It was a nice cold breeze but felt so crisp and clean. I cleaned. The kids got home from school and immediately went outside to play. Mack hasnt' come home yet (its 6:37pm) but called and said he was eating over there. Kennedy and I had an easy supper. She didn't want spaghetti (Fabe made it yesturday) so she ate leftover rice from supper last night with maple syrup (gross, hey?) and I ate a lean cuisine and then a Smart One cake for dessert. I ate soooo well all day and I am *so* proud of myself. With the nice weather I feel motivated again to stay on track as summer is coming up...already all of my summer clothing is to big for this summer. So the more that I loose, the more that I have to buy :) :) :) So yeah. I have 3 points leftover but I am going to save them for later and have a mini bag of popcorn and a diet Pepsi for a treat...thats only 1 point total. Because of HOW bad I ate yesturday at work I am not going to eat all of my points everyday this week. I will leave out 2 a day. Tomorrow after work I will go for a nice long walk with Bandit again, I love walking. And I have a trail that I take and its a few Km's long so total it must be 4 km's or so...I need a pedometer I have CHEAP ones that suck. I need a good one. Anyhow. Tomorrow at work will be STRESSFUL. I am letting go one staff. I hate that. Its been stressing me out tho and she is just NOT working out...and she is a level 3...ugh. I hate the 'levels'.

Then its a nice loooong weekend...I just want to get through it without cheating!!!!! (food wise, lol) I need to get to next Thursday and I know that I will be so happy with another few pounds! I am STILL 2.something pounds away from 30 pounds!!!!!! ONLY 2 point something!!!!!!! I NEED to hit that mark!!!!!

Tara

No comments: