Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, February 01, 2007

School Skipping...






Today I decided to keep the kids home from school. They both have been battling colds. Kennedy went to the dr's yesturday as she was up the night before coughing and puking. Total asthma attack :( Anyhow, the dr's put her on Prednisone and a new nebulizer treatment and wow, what a difference. So anyhow, I slept in (knew we were going to school today) and we got up and relaxed. Kennedy had her treatments. Mack enjoyed tv in the am, all of the shows he misses while he is at school. The livingroom is horrible right now, as you can see (lol) I have spent waaaay too much time of the computer. BUT, as you can see from the clothing pictures I purged a little today and got rid of those clothes that Mack has been keeping in his closet. I am so happy that I have sold all of it, as of now :) Yeah! Now I have to go through Kennedys stuff. Its crazy! My kids have waaaaaaaaay too many clothes!
But yeah. It was a great day. Tongiht the kids are going to sleep at my mommy's house and they are heading to Fort Mac (on the bus, the roads are too bad!) with my mom tomorrow. Fabe is off this weekend, and it will be great to have it all alone. Mack is unsure if he is going, Kennedy is looking so forward to it...she can't wait and has been counting down the day until she leaves. I was worried that she was going to be so sick and not beable to go..but the meds have calmed her asthma sooooo much I can't get over it :)

No comments: