Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, February 15, 2007

My day off :)

LOVE my day off. Today was nice, I woke up (didn' have to get myself ready!) and in my jammies I took the kids to school. Came home. Crawled back into bed for an hour...tried to sleep by work called and then Fabe was talking to me...lol. At 11 I got ready and stopped at McD's for the kids for school-lunch. They LOVE when I bring them something special. So I did that...stayed and visited in Kennedys class for a while with her then found Mack and his table of boys and talked with them for a while. Mr. Cool. Lmao.

Then, I went to WW. Which went REALLY good :) I don't know how..but it did! I lost 2.2 pounds from last week! lol. So I think/hope that I am re-motivated again. We will see, I guess. I really want to be. Then, I came home.

I took Bandit for a HUGE walk (35-45mins fast paced!) then came home and ate a Smart One. So here I am. The kids are taking the bus home, and will arrive in about 1 hour. Fabe made supper yesturday for me to serve tonight...I love that!!!!! So supper is 'made'. I plan on really cleaning tonight and putting away the HUGE pile of clean laundry that I have.

I did my exercise for the day (yeah!)

And, I feel GREAT that it is nice outside. WHAT a difference it makes on your day with nicer weather!

So thats my day so far!

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

Doesn't the weather and temperature make such a huge difference? It was such a good day and I'm sure the weather played a big part!

Well done on your weightoss - thats fab!!! :)

I missed your posts...how DARE you not blog for days ;)