Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Zoo Day!

Today I took Kennedy, her friend Kaylie and Miss E to the Zoo today! I haven't been there for years, because quite frankly I went to the Calgary Zoo and it ruined the Edmonton one for me. I find it run down and 'sad' actually. But anyhow-it was a good day! We got there at 10am and left at 3:15pm. It sure filled up our day. When we got home, supper was ready (I was prepared and threw it in the slowcooker!) so we ate. Mackou w had football, so he left. Then Kennedy's friend's mom came and we chatted for a bit. Between the phone ringing and door bell going, it was hectic for a few minutes. I cleaned the mainfloor (aaahhhh) washed the floors, etc then cleaned out my purse (wow-waaaaay overdue!) and changed to a more 'summery' one! Now, Kennedy is laying in our bed watching the "New" Hannah Montana show she had PVR'd the other day. I am doing some laundry and packing up to head to the lake tomorrow. Miss E will come at 12-3:4pm so I will get as much done in the morning as possible and as soon as she leaves; I'm outie! Fabe will take his car out as well tomorrow night after work. I can't wait to get out there again to enjoy the lake. Its such a joy to go there.

I will take some new updated photos of around the house. Hopefully you will like what has been done thus far.

Other then that, I will get some photos up.

No comments: