Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday.

Well today was a longer then usual day as Miss E (Baby E) arrived earlier then normal (at 8:30am) but that didn't stop us! We hit Goodwill at 9am and bought some things (the CUTEST little wicker chair that I will be refinishing!)...then we were going to meet a friend at Let's Play for a playdate but busses with children (and lots of them!) arrived so we decided to do a park instead. I grabbed us coffees and we were there for a a few hours...came home, did lunch put her to nap for 2 hours and cleaned. She woke up, we painted sun, birds and just a piece of paper-cleaned up and headed downstairs to play until dad came at 3:30pm. Pretty easy day. Kennedy is in daycamp this week. Mack was at his friends house but Fabe took him to his dentist appt. He got a procedure today where they laser off the skin between his 2 front teeth. That tissue stopped his teeth from growing together, and should have been snipped as a young(er) child...needless to say (and thousands later) he has braces on and coming off soon..so they wanted it snipped first. He's fine though..a little sore.

Mack has football tonight. Kennedys packing up for her field trip tomorrow. I have baby E at noon tomorrow. Not sure what we will do, maybe a different park but something outside forsure.

Tomorrow my sister and her family are having a stop over at my house as they make their way up to Fort Mac from Calgary.

Fabe is starting a new contract (not new job, same place but new job) and its pretty neat as I never even knew Edmonton was building a new one!!!!! Its a 3 year project!

And thats about it...

No comments: