Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time for a rug!







The dark floors in the house are super beautiful (when clean!) however I have been struggling with that. To be honest, had I know how HORRIBLE they would be to keep looking even half-decent I would have NOT gone so dark. Between the dust and footprints (pawprints too!) they are next to impossible to keep looking nice. When they are clean: WOW. But thats not too often.


So while at Costco last night, I picked up a nice shag off white rug. Its actually the same carpet as the house but our carpet is beige and not off white. I'm hoping it will help to keep it looking better...and less spaces to clean :o)


Plus, in the winter it will feel cozier...

No comments: