Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday...


Well my sister and her family got in last night fairly late. We chatted for a while then went off to bed. Well, Kennedy slept with us..and it was a horrible horrible sleep. Today, I got Kennedy off to daycamp...tidied up the kitchen and mainfloor. My sister and the kids left for their journey home. I tried to work in my craft room a but to organize it...its scary in there. Today was a really dreary day. Raining, cloudy and dark. It really does affect your mood because I felt like doing nothing. But I knew the bedding had to be washed from our guests. Plus, we are heading to the lake tomrorrow for the weekend so that requires someone (aka-me!) packing everyone up. On top of that, Kennedy is leaving for a week so I really had to pack her up as well. Miss E was here today until almost 4 from noon, so she kept me busy. Then she left, I grabbed Kennedy from daycamp and came home to my mom visiting. We visited. My friend stopped by with her 4 children..(her new 4 month old foster baby girl!) so we all visited then everyone left. We ate. Cleaned up. Fabe and Kennedy ran out. Mack and his friend came home. House is pretty tidy...

Tomorrow should look like this:

*Get Kennedy off to camp
*make beds, clean upstairs
*wipe down bathrooms
*make sure Kennedy is completely packed (bags ready to go)
*pack our bags for camping, put in van/truck/whatever

Miss E arrives at noon:

*run to groceries
*play in basement with E for the rest of the afternoon...do our craft for the week.

She leaves. Fabe's home. We leave.

Hopefully it all goes as planned :o)

No comments: