Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 2 of Meal Planning: Chicken Hurry!


Chicken Hurry...

My plate of supper...no rice for moi.






I found this recipe online I believe and it turned out excellent. I used brown sugar splenda and it turned out wonderful still...I chose to swap it for 'real' sugar just as a better choice for the family. Fabe was a little hesitant as he isn't a fan of 'sweet' stuff but with the package of Onion Soup mix it turned out soooo yummy! We had it with mixed medley vegetable rice and green salad. Forsure a keeper for a recipe in our house..and sooooo fast and easy!

1 comment:

Sharla said...

funny - I grew up eating Chicken Hurry and got the recipe from my mom when I moved out so have been making it forever. Now, I quadruple the sauce, throw the chicken breasts in freezer bags (4) and divide the sauce among the four bags. That way, I have four freezer meals of a dish that all the kids like.