Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Lake Fun!


My nephews stayed a weekend with my sister and us at the lake...it was so great having them there!







Faulkner Chair-the BEST thing ever!!!!!


Many hours spent around this fire...






Kennedy running around our lot.
As usual-every weekend is now being spent at our lake lot. We will never question if our trailer has been a smart purchase for us or not. Its simply our heaven=we love it there so very much. Its amazing how excited Bandit is when we are only a few minutes away, just the last turn until we are there...his tail is wagging and he cannot sit still in the car. Thats how we feel too, so very happy. Its a place where we can escape too. Its so peaceful and calm there. There isn't cell service at our spot, however if I go to the boat launch then I get service there. I love that, at first I really hated it-what would I do without my phone, emails coming in...facebook updates? Actually its nice. I don't even take my phone out of my car anymore.
I love the lake so much.
Its almost my favorite place to be...

No comments: