Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday!

Today I had Miss E for a whole whopping 2 hours. Still, we managed to meet a friend at McD's for some play time (and a pop/apple juice), changed a poopy diaper and walked out front of the house for a while...yes-all in 2 hours!

I grocery shopped this morning (after my meal planning-see below!)

Fabe got home at 4pm...Mack was at the skate park with friends BMX'ing for the afternoon. We had supper, I washed up and the my boys (Mack and Fabe) headed out for football.

Bandit and I are laying here on the bed...I'm going to take him for a walk...charge my Ipod first!

Tomorrow, Baby E is coming at noon. We will hit the park and do our walk in the afternoon. Friday she is here all day...again, not sure what we will be doing but something to 'kill' the whole day together...we still have to do the library so it might be a good day to go then.

We aren't heading to the lake this weekend...Fabe and I both need to take First Aid for our foster care preparation. Our 'checks' (Criminal record and Child Welfare) have expired so we had to get new ones, so we are awaiting that and our 1st Aide then we will get licensed. We have too really start thinking of an age...just not sure still.

I spoke with Kennedy a few times so far, she is doing good.

Thats about it :o)

No comments: