Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Tuesday.




Today was a busy day so far. Yesturday was *very* busy spending 8 hours cleaning. I didn't have Miss E and Kennedy is away with my mom for the week so I have been taking the opportunity to clean and just do the things we normally don't get to do. It was crazy spending that amount of time cleaning, but it had to be done. And now, I can enjoy the benefit of a clean house this week. Plus, we had brought back all of our trailer bedding this weekend so I had all of that to wash on top of all of our camping laundry PLUS the regular laundry so it was a complete laundry day...it was all done and now it feels so good. I did all of the bathrooms (4) and even managed to vacuum the whole house. Anyhow, you got the point; it was busy.


Rikki has been with us for a few days while my mom is at the cabin so I have to drive her to her camp, about 45 mins from here. Mack has an ortho appt this evening so Fabe will go one way and I will go another...


Tomorrow, I have Baby E for a few hours. We will go to the library and take back our books and get some new ones. We have been doing some good crafts and neat things together.


Last night, I took Mack out for supper. We rarely get any 'mom and son' time as he is so much older now and its not too cool to hang with your mom at his age-so I made him come. And we had a really good time. It was so nice for us...I missed him-as funny as that sounds. We will have to do it way more often...him and I.
The kids are getting ready for back to school. Kennedy has her supplies all ready to go, her clothes purchased and her supplies labelled. Mack has his supplies, runners, some clothing but he still needs some new clothes. We are hoping to get them this week.
I'm thinking of taking the kids to Calgary next week for a few days to do the Zoo and Calaway Park...not sure yet. I don't have Baby E Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday so we will see.

No comments: