Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

My Wednesday so far...

Today has been a good day Miss E arrived at 11am. We packed up and headed straight to the mall to get some summery books, a Baby Signing Time DVD and Kennedy wanted some books too! Then we played at the indoor park for a while...hit Dollarama for some crafty things and a container for our library books and finally, we went to Zellers for Kennedy to get some shoes for school. Came home, had lunch (Yummy chicken breast-leftovers, cheese sandwiches, cucumbers and strawberries). I put her down for a nap and tidied up the house a bit, threw some laundry in and on here now. Mom is heading over with her friend to show her our house-I have the Dollarama stuff left to unpack still. Kennedy is tidying her room. Mack, is finally awake...that boy can sleep in now-WoW! Speaking of sleeping, never ever ever drink Pepsi Max before bedtime (double caffine and Ginsing!) I was awake until 3am!!!!!

Tonight- gonna make supper (not sure what yet, I really need to go grocery shopping!) and Fabe and Mack will head out to football.

I'm thinking about Jane today...her dog Amber is so very ill. I'm heartbroken for her and her family. It has been amazing watching her dogs grow since puppies...she isn't a very old dog at all...but she has become so ill now. She is at the vets office, doing an ultrasound but it really didn't sound good. Please keep Amber, the beautiful golden retreiver in your thoughts and prayers...I hope she will recover...

No comments: