Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday.

Today I'm very tired. I have been taking Melatonin to help with 'back to school' and getting back into a 'normal' sleep cycle. But I think its cutting into my next day so I'm done taking it now I think. I have been dragging my feet like crazy today, so not like me. Plus not being able to get outside to walk or anything, I'm not use to being stuck in my house all day (the smoke-see below!) So today Baby E and I just hung out in the house, in the basement really. We did lunch and a snack...there was no way she was going down for a nap today as she came late (noon) and left at 3:45pm. Tomorrow she will be here all day (8-4pm) that will be different for me as we don't have long days usually but thats okay. Not too sure what we will do...probably indoor stuff again.

I wish I can say I was productive today. I made beds, put away the clean dishes, prepared for tonights supper, made a loaf of bread and did 2 loads of laundry...but I really wasn't as productive as usual. I'm planning on going to bed early tonight and tomorrow I will have more energy!

Not too much this weekend for plans...

Friday night-not sure yet.
Saturday- 1st Aide (Fabe and I)
evening- BBQ at a friends house
Sunday-Not much...Kennedy comes home :o)
Monday-Kennedy and I are planning a road trip with a friend and her boys...for 2 nights...

I can't believe back to (hell) school is in less then 2 weeks already! I'm so sad...life is so simple with the kids being at home all day no rushing around, no hussle and bussle of activity just calm and simple...

Oh well, such is life.

No comments: