Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday...

Today I don't have little E until 2:30-3:45pm so I have taken up the opportunity to get everything done that I needed to get done...today I did:

*Got Kennedy off to camp
*Went to childrens services to drop off our CWIS checks
*Went to police station to get a Crim-check form
*Went to the bank to get a 50.00 draft for the Crim-Check
*Went to Dollarama to buy stuff (off my list)...including Kennedys activity bags (post about it tomorrow)
*Went home, unpacked everything...did a quick clean of the house...turned dishwasher on, etc...
*Met my old business partner at the bank to close our daycare account and close the visas..
*Carwash-outside wash
*Home-totally cleaned inside of van and (finally) vacuumed it.
*Cleaned the garage up a bit, organized it out there...
*Put away the contents in the house from the van and garage (eye roll) Some items including (DS games, sweaters, socks, dog bone, books, numerous coins, etc)
*Updated facebook and blog (hehe!)

In 15 mins little E will arrive, we will pack up and head to a walk, feed the ducks at the ravine and play at the park...she will leave 1.5 hours later and I will begin supper and Mack has football. My sister and her family will stop over on their way back up north...for a night.

Busy but I really do love being at home and able to get the stuff done...

No comments: