Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Lake Lot!



< The kids having 'downtime'...even they need it!






(below) The beautiful pool!


<>



(below) Matthew and Braeden getting ready to hit the pool..





< Poor Bandit, so hot! Taking refuge under a chair for some shade!



Our new campground this year is a beautiful one. While it doesn't have a beach it has a wonderful swimming pool. Quite frankly, my children would rather a pool then a beach anyhow as they are just that type of children (no bugs, seaweed, fish, rocks, etc,etc,etc). Kennedy spends hours upon hours at the pool. This campground is seasonal only-the children have made so many friends and its so neat to have the same children over and over. They come call on the kids now, its great. As well, we are meeting several families as well. I love taking Bandit for a walk and everyone greets you. Its just a great place to be. I wasn't sure at first as the price is above average for around here, but it has been well worth it afterall.

No comments: