Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Smoke in the City!


Sadly, fires in B.C are out of control

(wildfires)...and today the smoke in Alberta is horrible. I can't imagine it in BC...this scares me for Kennedy with her CF. Not a good thing, forsure for her. The worst thing is, she is with my mom up north and outside pretty much all day...thankfully she has her puffers and I have been calling to ensure she takes them. I worry about her lungs...

The sky is just a bright yellow color. No clouds-no nothing. Sun is a big yellow/orange hazey ball in the sky. Its pretty bad. There are air quality warnings issued now...

The photo I posted is in front of our street and usually I can see clearly behind the houses in the end there, there is a road and more houses...I can't see anything past those houses...

No comments: