Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Meeeoowwww!!!

Geesh, people.

So theres this new mom at my work. Like she has just started her kids at our daycare. Well, she has a toddler girl and a older boy. Anyhow she takes a cab everyday to drop them off and pick them up from daycare. So, the other day she called after she took her kids home and said "I don't want my daughters bottles going in the diaper bag when I pick her up. I will get them from the fridge myself. They will leak in the bag" I said 'sure no problem and I will let the staff know'. I told them. So today she comes in. I see the cab outside and she is talking to the staff in the boys room. So I go to the toddler room and tell the staff that mom is here and she has a cab waiting so to get her stuff ready to help her out. So they get her coat on, and everything. Anna grabs her bottles from the fridge. Mom walks in. She goes "oh, I ALREADY told you guy before...DO NOT touch the bottles! Leave them in the FRIDGE. I don't want you guys putting them in the bag" Anna (staff) was still holding them. She DID NOT put them in the fricken bag! Gosh! So I said "I actually asked the staff to get her ready, as I know you have a cab waiting so I asked them to get her stuff ready for you" and she goes "yeah, next time don't get her ready" I was shocked. I thought, next time then I will make sure that she is in the middle of diaper changes and takes extra long ;)

But come on. MOST parents appreciate having them ready. Ugh, what a bitch!

Tara

No comments: