Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Well today is Sunday. Its Easter today! So Happy Easter! Today we did nothing. We slept in until 9:30am! I thought FORSURE the kids would have us up early for the Easter bunny stuff. Wow-a sure sign that they are getting older. Last night we colored the Easter eggs. Today Kennedy has been outside for the WHOLE day. Mack is been in and out. Right now, he is waiting for his friend to come and sleep over. Tomorrow, we are going to get the house clean and ready for the busy week ahead. Work. Hmmm. Wonder what has been happening over there.

Fabe cooked supper tonight. We had stuffing, bbq chicken and perogies. Nice Easter supper, eh? Oh well!

I have been on here all day trying to find a place for a reception in the summer. Yesturday my mom MADE me go to the Legion to see the rooms there and omg, the one is SO nice!!!! So I think it might be there! I am trying to think about ideas to have, I just don't want it to be a fortune. As it easily could be. So we will see. There are some personalized poker chips that I thought would be an awesome favor. So, we will see! I should order then anyhow, if we don't end up having a reception then I will send them out with the "we're married" picture cards.

So much to do.

Anyhow, off to get ready for Desperate Housewives!

Tara

No comments: