Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, April 14, 2007

left my camera at work

I wanted to load my Easter pics!

Anyhow, I am still sick. But getting better :) Totallllly plugged up and coughing now.

Today I had my first day of First Aid...BORING! But, I can not believe how much it has changed since 3 years ago! A whole new CPR thing. AND, you get trained to use those yappers, shock pad things "all clear"..."stand by" omg!!!! Malls have them, arenas...wow.

Anyhow. We got out early from that...suppose to be 4:30 but it was 3:30pm! Yeah!!!! Tomorrow is my last day of it, hopefully another early day.

The kids are at my moms house. My mom got a HUUUUGE tattoo on her leg the other day! Omg! I will have to take a pic of it.

I came home, made some tomato soup. Went out and picked up the whole yard of dog SHIT! UGH!!!!!

Now I am up here. Going to get my jammies on. SHOULD do some laundry. And will crawl into bed and wait for my HUSBAND (hehe!) to get home and go from there. He wants to go out. I really don't feel like it. I just wanna stay in bed and watch tv or something mindless.

My mom said she wants to go to the lake next weekend. Omg. Already, the lake???? wow. With the kids, I hope as I was going to get her to babysit as I am going to my good friends college graduation supper....so we'll see.

No weekend for me this weekend. Thats what happens when you take holidays!

The next few Saturdays I am busy now. This Saturday 1st aid. Next Saturday is Rondas grad supper, the next Saturday is Kennedys b-day party, the next Saturday is Rondas kids b-day party...busy busy!

Anyhow...

Gotta go.

Tara

No comments: