Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, April 06, 2007

We're MARRIED!!!!!



Getting the congrats from our friends...





Posing for the photographer at the chapel. I really hope that I find some nice pictures from her roll of film. I think that she seemed to know what she was doing so HOPEFULLY they will turn out good...I need to have some for the reception dinner/party for this summer.





Fabe waiting for me to walk down the isle....awww...






Fabe and I at the court house....going to head back to the chapel for the ceremony!



Heading to the chapel!!!!




Signing for the application for the marriage liscence



















I love this picture of us, in the limo heading to the chapel. I really, re







Does Fabe look scared or what??????







Fabe and I "going to the chapel and were going to get married!!!"









The guys (Dennis, Fabe, Vic)










Us girls!!!!! (Patti, me and Lisa!)











Last time as unmarried!!!!!











Outside of the hotel, waiting for the limo.























Yup, we did it. We weren't really planning on it. But decided that we will do it. We wanted it to be something small and intimate. So we did it. We don't regret not having the kids with us...as we had a mini-honeymoon in there too. So, it was great! It was EXACTLY how we wanted it to go. We had reserved it only the night before. The limo picked us up from the hotel. Took us to the court house then to the chapel. It was so awesome! My friends Lisa and Patti bought matching dresses to make it feel more formal but they totally didn't have too. But it was so nice of them! After the ceremony we went to the hotel and we paid for supper for them. They wanted to pay, but we said no way! It was our reception dinner. Anyhow it was so super good. And I am SO happy that I can FINALLY call Fabian my husband and he can call me his wife...legally. It just means something. Thats really all I care about. But I am SO happy that we ended up doing it. The kids are super happy. Now we have to go through all of the changing name stuff...offically Mrs. Taylor. HOW weird is THAT going to be!!!!!


















Anyhow!!!!! :) :) :)


















Tara

2 comments:

Jane said...

You did it!! Yay!! Congratulations to you both - you look so beautiful and soooo HAPPY :)

Just wonderful!

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Tara!!!!!!!!


Yaaaaaaaaaayyyy!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you chickie!

* smooches*

Tammy