Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday.

Today was a good day, besides the witch mom at my daycare. But other then that. It was good. Tomorrow, I am not going into work until 10am. I think that I am going to let the kids sleep in and (me too) and take them in a bit late to school. I really need a sleep in day ;) But they could use a break too. Kids need down time too. (good excuse hey!)

Then I am going to stay until 6pm to see the parents, I try to do that weekly.

Fabe is off today, he bought a new tv from Future Shop for our living room. He took the van to the auto trader to get the ad going...sad to see my van go...

Tonight he is going to a movie with his friend. I can't wait for American Idol as its country night!!!!

And thats about it...

Tara

No comments: