Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Statue




This guy was so amazing! He just stood there and didn't move at all. He just stood there, so still. At first, I couldn't imagine what people were doing standing around watching him. Then we realized that he was real. He was super amazing. Here, I thought he was a piece of art or something from long ago! It was really amazing! This was at the Beligio hotel and it was SO amazing there!!!!Louis Vouton, Rolex, etc were just 'there'. It was so awesome :)

3 comments:

Tasha said...

looks like your trip was fun! congrats on the wedding! i can't wait to be posting pics from our trip... it's been 3 years since we have been anywhere!!!

Takenzie said...

You mean it was at The Venetian Hotel :D

Takenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.