Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday!

So today Kennedy has dance class. And I am here. I had to take her to her rehersial and didn't feel like going out again tongiht. I am TIRED. My body is STILL trying to adjust to not sleeping in everyday. Plus, I have a cold coming on. Uh-oh...I don't wanna be sick. But I woke up with a brutal headache and then sneezing all day then finally my nose is plugged up. Great. Loooove working at a daycare with all the kids and their nasty germs!

The kids are outside playing. I have to figure out supper. I HAVE to get back on the weight loss track..I have gained about 5 pounds since December. "only" 5 pounds but its ALL in my tummy. Ugh. I can FEEL it. So I have to start up again and get re-motivated. Summer. Thats all I need for motivation. Work was busy today.

I am DREADING first aid this weekend. Ugh. The WHOLE weekend. UGH!

The kids will be at my moms this weekend. So that will be nice to come home from 1st aid and relax at least. Fabe is working this weekend.

His parents are STILL being rude :(

And other then that.

TTYL!

Tara

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Sorry they are still mad.... they will get over it... eventually!