Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Today.

Today is Sunday. Here I sit coughing. Ugh.

Anyhow, I am D-O-N-E my 1st aid course. Yeah for me!

Today was nice. We got out 2 hours early from class. I went to South Gate to drop off my wedding film to get developed. I will pick them up tomorrow!!!! Can't wait!

Then, I went grocery shopping. Was in DESPERATE need of food. Done that.

The kids came home about 4pm. They have been playing outside ever since.

Fabe is home. We were in the backyard planning some landscaping stuff for this summer.

He is making supper. I am *suppose* to be doing laundry. I will be tidying up the house, the housecleaner is suppose to come tomorrow but I don't know!!!??? I hope so!

Desperate Housewives is on tonight. Yeah, its a new one too :)

Work tomorrow.

And, other then that.

My mom IS going to take the kids to the lake this weekend. I can't wait to sleep in (lol!) Plus a night out on Saturday night sounds good too.

Oh I dropped my wedding rings off at the store to get my WHITE gold ring back to white gold. It turned a yellow tone, which I guess is really common so they can apply some kind of cleaner and it will go back to white gold...yeah. Since there too, they are going to sauder (sp?) my rings together. I like that. AND, size my wedding band. I miss my rings....I have been enjoying wearing my wedding rings :)

Anyhow.

Tara

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Film? Whats this film you speak of?? ;) kidding, thats exciting to get them back!