Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, April 19, 2007

bull shit

Grrr. So our Boost is no longer covered for Kennedy anymore as we had 2 insurance plans and only need 1. So anyhow. We cancelled the one that covered Boost as we were TOLD that they would cover it with a doctors note. Well, not so. So, I called Family Support For Children with Disabilities (we had an agreement when Kennedy was a baby). So anyhow, they don't cover children with medical conditions. What the HELL????? I know SO many ppl who have files open with them and get BIG money from them for respite care, special diets, mileage, parking, etc. We get a big FAT $0.00 I can't believe it. They don't cover MEDICAL conditions. This isn't a weight issue, or something. This is for life. Health. Nutrition. Meet basic needs. WTF!

I hate our goverment some days. I really, really do.

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

That really sucks and seems totally unfair!! I'm really sorry!


On a different note - are you still interested in houses in this area - more and more signs are popping up (there are 2 in Hillside Park which is a nice subdivision in the woods) but I don't know if you are still thinking of acreage living....let me know and I can always email you - let me know your email addy as I don't have it on this computer!