Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, April 06, 2007

Arrival...

We were sooooooooooo tired...this is the girls at the lobby of the hotel...waiting to check in
Waiting still....

Lisa and Patti were DYING for a smoke....*everyone* in Vegas smokes...(cough, cough!)



We arrived at the Treasure Island hotel. It was 9am. We couldn't check in until 11am. Not too bad. They upgarded our room, as we had already paid to upgrade and then they did it again for
us for free :) We had a room with an awesome view of the 'strip' it was 2 full floor to ceiling windows...my friends only had the 1 window...so we were pretty happy! The rooms were sooooo beautiful! The beds though, O-M-G!!!!! I *so* need one of those mattresses....ohhhh yeah :)


We were all extremely happy with our hotel...very nice!!!

No comments: