Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, April 06, 2007

Back from Vegas!

Just about at Vegas...
Over Nevada....

the clouds...

Early early morning....





Wow, what a WONDERFUL trip that was :)








Omg, it was great!








I had never been to Vegas and am so happy that I went finally. I have always heard so much about it and you just can NOT imagine it, without going and experiencing it.






Anyhow, here are some pics from on the plane. Omg, it was a horrible morning leaving. We went to bed at 1:00 am and set the alarm clock for 2:45am. Yes, 1 hour and 45 mins of sleep. Our friends picked us up at 3:15 am. Got to the airport...got on the plane at 6:00 and was gone...we arrived (VERY tired!!!) at 8:30 am got a shuttle to our hotel..and couldn't check in for another few hours...

No comments: