Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday!!!!!

Today we are heading out to the lake for our 'last' long stay...we are hoping to get some fall camping in and also we still need to go to Calgary...one weekend in Sept.

The kids are starting to get excited for back to school...sigh. My post about not being excited about them going back, wasn't meant to offend anyone. As I mentioned in my post, if my childrn were younger (and probably if I even had a younger child) then I might not feel this way. But because I am not going crazy with my 2 then this summer has been great. Also, I responded saying that I also have been out of the house working for the past 3 years (summers too!) so I am enjoying the time at home and with the kids...every situation is different!!! For me, this is perfect!

We went to the lake Saturday and stayed the night there. It was nice. We had an early bedtime. The neighbors were out there, which is always great for the kids as their children are the same ages/sex of our children...I packed up all of my scrapbooking stuff in the trailer (lol) so I plan to do that out there...Tomorrow I will be all alone at the lake as my mom is going up to Fort Mac to drop off Fabe for the fishing trip and pick up my nephews. Then my sister is coming down Friday. As well as the neighbors. So the kids will be bored out there Wed, Thurs and Friday-day. Then everyone will arrive Friday...Fabe will get a ride to the lake Monday morning and then we will depart for home and get ready for school. The first day of school for the kids, I plan to tackle the basement and organize the totes. Soon I have to pick out paint colors and get that started...so much to do...

Well I better pack up and get ready for leaving today...I may/may not update from my phone...we'll see. But if not....then have a great long weekend...

No comments: