Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday....

Today was a good day. My sister and I went shopping for hours and hours...I bought most of Macks clothes and spent waaaaaay too much. Kennedy came along too and of course even though I was already 'done' shopping for her she walked away with some stuff too...including skinny jeans...sigh.

My sister and her hubby went for supper and then to the Tom Petty concert. So I am babysitting her boys and the dog. So when Fabe got home from work he took Kennedy as she didnt' want to come to the dog park. SO I took the boys and the dogs to the dog park. Right now they are in the bath and Kennedy is sitting on the toilet playing with them...they will watch tv for a little while and then go to bed. Problem is, they are sleeping down in the basement in the spare room and there is no baby monitor here...so I will be sleeping down there until they get home...sigh....oh well.

Well I better get them out and get them settled soon..

Mack is still at my moms....

Later!

No comments: