Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday..

Okay 19 mins from Sunday, actually!

Today was a great day! As mentioned in the Friday post...we have no children this weekend. Its been great. Last night we ended up at Moose Factory at the outdoor patio and we enjoyed supper and some drinks. Then our neighbors called us and invited us to River Cree. We hadn't been there yet, so I wanted to check it out. So we went there. It was SO much fun!!!! We (together) only gambled 100.00 (our big budget!) but we both played for hours on it...I did really good on Keno, put in 20.00 and was up to 100.00 but yeah....back down to $0.00! Ohhh well, like we gamble often anyhow...we got home at about 3am! Crazy! We slept in today...didn't do much at all. In fact, we didn't even eat!!!! Finally at 5pm we decided to go for supper and we went East Side Marios. Then we did some crap around the house (grass cut, sprinklers on, etc) and now Fabe is busy packing for Salt Lake City...we have to be at the airport at 4:30am! So we will leave here about 4am! Crazy hey! Is it even worth me going to sleep...hmmm...its 11:45pm now. Ugh, I will be soooo tired and the wosrt thing is that I won't be able to sleep once I get back home...maybe some Gravol will help with that ;o)

Fabe is 'only' getting his suitcase ready now...sigh.

Tomorrow the kids will be home so that will be nice. Not too sure what we will do this week. I was thinking of Calgary? But I don't know. We will have to bring Bandit and there are lots of hotels who will have dogs (almost all actually!) but I'm not sure how he will do in terms of barking...so I would like to find a place within the area of a Petcetera and put him in doggy daycare for the day...Dogs. I would be going along with Fabe actually, if it wasn't for this dog! I don't want to kennel him and neither of our moms wanted him. My mom has the kids and would have kept the kids but she lives in an apartment and its hard for her to take him for a walk everytime he needs to go out and the kids are still too young to go out alone in that area of downtown (Jasper Ave.) My mom will do it, but with notice. She just comes and stays here....but this was NO notice. ANyhow, its okay. The kids are back in 2 weeks to school then we will plan for our weekend away with one another plus we just had this weekend together..so we are fine...Fabe is anxious about going. He's such a homebody and doesn't want to go....I think he will cry (honestly!)

Well, its almost 12 and in 4 hours I will be on my way to drop him off...so I best be going and watch tv for awhile...obviously I'm not going to sleep (sigh!)

Later!

No comments: