Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday.

So today was a sleep in day (well okay, not really. Only until 9am) then I did a little housework and read the paper. I picked up Lou (my sister, Lou Ann) at 1:30pm from the airport. They were happy to be back from N.F Land. My sister feels sorry for anyone who 'has' to live there. She HATED the weather the WHOLE time they were there. It was funny. Her hubby is from there, so of couse he was defensive about it. It was pretty funny. So they got here...relaxed. We made a big supper...ate. Cleaned up. They went to bed, so here I am. Mack went with my mom for the night. Kennedy didn't want to as she heard that Lou and I were going shopping. Too funny, she already is a little shoppper. Great.

So I am planning for a Girls Weekend. I thought about doing this. But then I thought I will do it later. Well I "AM" doing this this fall. I NEED too. So, I am planning for Banff or Jasper for a weekend. Leave supper time or earlier (the better, but I am understanding to those who work) so Jasper might work better....a little faster/closer. Just a weekend to hang out. Relax. Refresh ourselves. A weekend to really get to know new people, go out for suppers and just enjoy others. A few drinks, not a party weekend...at all...if fact once I get to a place...I may not leave it the whole weekend...lol. But seriously..there are a few people who have said they would like to go....about 6 ladies...but I know that not all of them will end up going. So I have told everyone to think about it...and before I slap it on my credit card...I want people to forsure pay/commit to it...so no fast thinking here. Then in 2 weeks we will book....collect the fees...and plan for it. I want it low-key....Ideally, we will be able to rent ahouse...I seen one in Canmore WITH A HOT TUB...now THAT would be PERfect...sit around ina hot tub....a few drinks...ohhhhhh Yahhhhh Baby!!!! It has 4 bedrooms. I mean, first of all I thought about our own beds forsure...but own bedrooms would be even MORE relaxing...it would still run us at 150.00 for the weekend....thats pretty dang good! At least in your own bedroom...you can chill and sleep in private...lol. Anyhow, thats a 'ideal' situation...I guess not a must...but I will try to find one!!!!We will draw for names for the bedrooms to be 100% fair...as EVERYONE will want the master with the private bathroom...lol!!!

Anyhow, so thats got me excited. Plus, I want to plan a weekend trip with Fabe to one of those places. We need a mini-getaway as well. So we will see...

Tomororw, Lou and I are going shopping with Kennedy (lol) for some back to school clothes for Mack and some starting school clothes for my nephew, Braeden who is starting kindergarten...he was registered at the school long before she became the principal there...funny.

Other then that, thats my day. Not too exciting.

I'm really missing Janes blog though ;o)

2 comments:

Kylie's Mom said...

I miss Jane's blog too. I hope she's doing ok.

Jane said...

I'm doing ok :) thank you!! I need to reopen my blog soon I think because my dad keeps nagging me too lol!

Tara - I would LOVE my own room so if you can find a house to rent then that would be FAB :) Pure luxury :)