Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thursday!

This week, actually this month is FLYING by. I just don't want summer to end. I am totally enjoying summer so much...the thought of them going to school is heartbreaking.

Yesturday, I did running around. Costco and Linens N Things to try to get Kennedys new bedding set. But it was sold out, so I got a rain check for Monday. Costco I bought junk that we didn't need.

Last night, we enjoyed supper outside and then watered the grass and flowers. We were in bed early (11pm) and then both had super good sleeps.

Today, Kennedy's friend from school is over. She has been here since 12 today when we picked her up. I took them to the waterpark for a few hours. Now they are running through the sprinkler outside. Her friend is eating supper over here now...which I better get cooking. Her parents are picking her up 7-7:30pm. Tomorrow we are heading to Spring Lake and we are looking forward to it. Its suppose to be HOT Saturday...but crappy Sunday. Sunday night I will have tanner again here...then Monday my sister comes back...then Tuesday I have to babysit her kids then they are leaving Wednesday...so that kind of eats up my week. The weeks are numbered of freedom. And I have to get SO much in still....kinda hard.

Well I better go get supper going, it will look REALLY bad if her parnets come and they ask what she had for supper and she says 'nothing'...but they had chips and they are eating fruit now (grapes, cherry, blueberries, etc)...

Later

1 comment:

Jane said...

Summer is going so fast isn't it? I can't believe how fast it is going! I have most things crossed off of my list but there are still things I would like to do before school starts again! I feel like time is going far too fast!