Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday.

So babysitting went good last night with the boys. I got them to bed at 11pm. Then I figured out a way to 'room monitor' on my cordless phone to the other unit so I was able to sleep in my own bed and listen out for them off the other phone. It was great! Today I babysat again while my sister did more running around. I cleaned the mainfloor (thank God!) as it was getting pretty bad from them...so thats done. Today I picked up Mack as he had a contact fitting follow up appt at 4pm so we went to WalMart for that...I had a MASSIVE headache when I got there...ugh...so I found the pharmacy and a chocolate milk to down 2 pain killers...worked like a charm...thankfully. I ordered Mack new glasses, more contacts and set myself up with an appt for contacts...for when they are back in school. We shopped a bit there...I bought some Martha Stewart scrapbooking stuff...got ALL my photos done off the memory card...226 of them. Now I have some MAJOR scrapbooking of the summer stuff to get done...then I bought some house decorating stuff...came home put the sprinkler on. Mack bought himself a paintgun (90.00!) and some paintballs and C02 (80.00). So he quickly called his friend Nick who got him INTO paintballing in the first place. So he is over there for the night...oh boys. I got him to try on all of his new clothes, all fits..pretty good considering he wasn't there at all when I shopped for him...yeah me!

Then I hung up all of his clothes and was annoyed with the state of his walkin closet...so I decided to rip everything out of them...and here I sit in his tidy room...with piles of his old clothings and a HUUUGE bag of garbage. Now I am searching for a boy in need to give his clothes too. Its clothes that he never really wore...some more then others but its all NOT stained or ripped. Perfect condition...so yeah. Maybe I will call MIllwoods Family Resource Centre if they know of any families who they could give it too...I hate to give it to Goodwill because it ends up being 'middle class' people who buy the name brands anyhow...I do...but with back to school and knowing how much kids just want to wear the 'name' brands I want a child to feel good about their clothes...so yeah...we'll see.

So his room is nice and clean now...thankfully. Tomorrow I will wipe down the desk and dresser with hot soapy water and vacuum it to get it really clean feeling. Tomorrow is suppose to be hot...so I don't want to do too much cleaning as it gets gross in my house...

Anyhow..

Have a good night!

No comments: