Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, August 15, 2008

Frrrrrrriday!

Today is super hot-and I am LOVING it :o)

The kids just left with my mom for the weekend at the lake. Its been a long while since I have had no kids for the weekend..it will be a nice change-I guess.

Yestuday, I turned the big 3-3! We didn't do too much. Fabe brought home flowers and a cake for me...but I pretty much cleaned the whole house, made supper, cleaned up supper and then cleaned out the garage...so yeah...just like any other day (really!).

Today, I took back Mack's paintball gun as it was cheap and crappy (not cheap money wise, either!) and upgraded him to a nice one. Its super nice. So he is happy, and took it out to the lake with him this weekend. I should use this time to go get him his supplies...but ugh. Its hot and I am tired from all the cleaning yesturday so who knows...last time we had the 'heat wave' I decided to clean my house...it was soooooo gross (cleaning in the heat!) so I made sure to get it all done before the house gets all nasty and hot. Its still okay but after the weekend and what not I am sure it will be yucky...but I am NOT complaining!

Hmmmm, what else?

I'm bored already....can you believe it? At least with the kids here we would go to the spray park or whatever...but I can't now...ugh.

We aren't going camping this weekend as Fabe has to be at the airport Sunday morning at like 4am! (and yeah for me, getting to drive him!)...

He will be gone until Thursday...*sigh* then I am pretty sure we are going to the lake next weekend...then back to school. How depressing...

Anyhow, our other computer should be fixed soon...

Sept is home painting month....hmmm, thats what I should do...go pick out paint ideas (?) Bored....

No comments: