Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday..

Today was a great day! We headed out to my friends house for the WHOLE day. It was fun. We ordered pizza there and the kids watched the Hannah Montanna movie! It was a good day. I'm so excited that Fabian comes home tomorrow!!!! At 11am! I thought it was 1pm so I was 'slack' on my housework and being away all day I didn't get much done today. But I came home and tidied the mainfloor up and then swept and mopped it. The upper level is good. Not that he expects it to be perfect but I want him to return to a nice clean house =)

Other then that, nothing else was new.

We didn't do too much. I didn't scrapbook but I brought it to my friends house and showed off what I had worked on so far...

And nothing else much new....pretty regular boring day...

I'm just so happy that Fabe comes home tomorrow!!!!!!

No comments: