Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our weekend...

We had a great weekend in Spring Lake. It was a great place to camp! The beach area was really nice..clear water. The kids loved it. Mack brought a friend, his best friend from school. It worked out really nice as they included Kennedy...even without me asking them too. So that was nice. The sites had full services so that was nice. Usually we have water and power. This time we had sewer. We ALL showered in the trailer...it was great! We usually have to use the public ones, you know where you have to use flip flops and hope that your butt doesn't touch the wall...ewww!!! So we had a great time. Sooooooo relaxing.

We got home by 2pm today. This allowed us time to get everything unpacked and cleaned up from the weekend. The grass and flowers need watering. Right now I am washing all of the trailer bedding...I already cleaned the whole trailer, washed the bedding and swept the mainfloor of the house. The trouble is that my sister is back from N.F land tomorrow and they are staying until Wednesday so with Tanner here there is no point cleaning the house totally this week. But I do have a large detailed 'to do' list this week. Included in that getting Mack new glasses and getting his contacts ordered. He needs his supplies this week. Lots of stuff to do....time is going by so fast :o(

Anyhow, thats my little update...I'm down on the basement computer now as the main one still is down :o( Ugh....Plus our laptop isn't staying connected to the wireless network...and keep going off line....so I am forced to be down here....ohhhh, scary!!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

'using flip flops and hoping your butt doesn't touch the wall'!!! this made me laugh out loud Tara :)
I don't think Lloyd would camp anywhere where he had to use public facilities like that - he is such a snob lol! I can rough it quite happily when I HAVE to lol but there is no way Lloyd would lol! even with flip flops hahahaha!