Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Back.

Hello all :o)

We had a GREAT time at Miquelon for 10 days! It was really fantastic! I so needed that time with the kids. They needed that time with the wilderness and no technology. The good thing about out there, is there is NO cell service. So I wasn't on facebook a whole lot. It was really good. Our neighbors camped the weekends there with us as well. We had late nights, filled with lots of fun though! The kids loved it and they have been left with great memories! I'm very happy. Fabe stayed out all night expect for 2 nights. While cooking supper one night I was watching the news and heard about the be-heading of a passenger on the Greyhound...then that night I had to sleep all alone in the trailer (well the kids were there, but that doesn't help me!) and I couldn't sleep knowing the these random things happen in the world. So sad :o(

We are home now. Today I totally cleaned the trailer...waxed the floors. Its looking brand spanking new again. I'm really really happy we bought the new trailer. At first, I wasn't so sure that we would get good use of it. But we totally are! I love it. It will be hard to justify the payment in the winter but you know what? Its really really a small payment (trailers are cheap now!!!) so its okay.

So I am doing ALL of the laundry and trailer bedding. Getting it ready for this weekend. We are heading west of the city to a lake out there. The weekend after Fabe is going to Salt Lake City for work training, so it will be a weekend at home...I will miss the trailer. Its really our second home now, I get that 'aaaaahhh' feeling whenever I walk in there. Fabe surprised me one night after work when he came out there with a memory foam mattress topper from Costco....ahhhh to DIE for! It was SOOOOOOO nice! We had GREAT sleeps in the trailer!!!

Thankfully I ensured the house was totally clean prior to leaving, so its still nice and clean. Fabe cut the grass last night, yard looks good. Things are great.

Tomorrow, I will have my sisters dog, Tanner for a few days as my mom is still dogsitting him. Kinda limits me to what I am doing, as he is on Medication and drinks ALOT of water....PEES alot in return..so I have like 4-hour time slots to do things...kinda sucks...expecially since its suppose to be SO hot out...I was planning to take the kids to the Sylvan waterslides Thursday but I won't/can't now...plus it makes packing up harder on Friday if I am gone all day Thursday...so maybe next week.

Summer is going by so fast....ugh. I just don't want the kids to go back to school :o( Its been SO much fun with them...

In August our plans are:

1) Go to Sylvan Lake waterslides
2) Go to Sask to visit dad and his new house
3) Go to Fort Edm. Park (kids love it there, thats easy to do!)
4) Go to Calaway Park (gotta, as we do it every year!)
5) Get Macks supplies bought and done (Kennedy's already done!)

Sept plans:

1) Re-do the kids rooms
2) begin to paint the house
3) plan to return to work Oct....

Thats about it....

1 comment:

Kylie's Mom said...

Hey...how is Miquelon Lake now? Is it swimmable (I thought someone posted on LP that it was too yucky to swim this year). We want to go to the beach this lake. Miquelon is our usual beach, but I don't want to go if it's gross.