Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday!!!

Yeah..

Today we are getting ready to pack up the trailer. I am preparing the house (cleaning) so when we return it will be clean. I have to leave a house clean whenever we go away some where. So I am washing the bedding and cleaning up the house. Macks' friend Nick is coming camping with us this weekend, so thats nice. Today the house is ALREADY getting hot...but I am NOT complaining!!!!! I'm not sure if we need much food from Sobeys or not for camping we have alot in the fridge in the trailer still so thats nice. We paid for the spot already...and no buying food....wow, a cheap weekend! Camping sure does add up though, but its soooooooo worth it :o)

Not sure if we are going anywhere next weekend though but we'll see. Fabe has Salt Lake City for work soon and I think its next Sunday. So in that case, we won't do much. Maybe take the kids to Fort Edm. Next week my sister and her fam are down for a few days. They get back from N.F Land Monday then they are staying for a few more days. I was hoping to get some of my stuff off my list (Sylvan, etc) but looks like I won't be able too. I don't know when I will get to see my dads new place...its an 8-hour drive so I have got to plan it well. Fabe is leaving Wed (27th) for a fly-in fishing trip in Sask and they are leaving from Fort McMurray I told him he is taking the bus up there after work Tuesday so maybe I will head to Sask. I don't know-but I know its not an option. I need to see my dad, as since he moved this summer from Fort Mac he is missing everyone. So I NEED to go see him, just not sure how/when.

Well, I better go finish cleaning....and packing up...

Have a good weekend!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

What are the waterslides like at Sylvan Lake? Are they worth the drive for a day? We've been to Ma-Me-O for a day at the beach and I know it isn't too much further so I was thinking maybe we'd head there for a day....are they ok for little ones too?