Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back to reality...

So New Years was great. We were going to go out to my friends house but we changed our minds. Usually the chidlren go to my moms house for the night and we go out together. But we wanted to spend it with them this year. So we rented trivia games for the Wii (they are a GREAT family educational game!) and we rented movies and went to M&M's and bought some snack food. It was really great! We had R over for a couple nights for a break for my mom. At midnight we watched the fireworks on TV they were super good. I couldn't bear the cold and watch them though!

We woke up on Tuesday (1st day of the new year!) and watched another movie. It was very relaxing day. After that we cleaned up the house a bit, did some laundry and showered and everything. We didn't leave the house...crazy!

Today I am work. We aren't very bsuy today..thankfully as we are very understaffed. But thankfully offering good wages we were able to hire 2 staff...whom both start tomorrow. The one girl use to work at the Out Of School care so I do know her..but the other is a friend of a friend. Then we are going to hire 1 more person just to have full staffing again...I miss that. We have been 1 staff down for a long time...so it will be nice to not have to worry about people calling in sick anymore!!!!

Today I thought that Fabe was off, so I wasn't worried about child care for the children. However, I miscounted his days off and in fact he works today. So I wasn't sure what to do, normally I would have taken the day off but due to low staffing I couldn't. So Kennedy went to my Mil's for the day and Mack is at home...alone...ah!!!! He's 11 and VERY responsible so I'm not too worried as he has stayed home alone before...but usually only when I run to the mall (5 mins away). I called our neighbor last night and she said she will be home with her school children and that he could go over there but he doesn't want too (2 young girls). So he is going to stay home and she took his cell number and said she will call him and he can call if they need too. I have lunch in the fridge for him that he needs to warm up. I told him not to answer the house phone only his cell phone so that works out good!!!!! I'm leaving at 1pm.

Well I better get to work.

Tara

No comments: