Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Obvioulsy a need to clarify????

I dunno, but maybe I was misunderstood by my post about 'winter stopping' and the whole school thing but let me say something here. I don't really 'care' if people take THEIR children to school or not. Honestly, I don't. I don't care what they do with their children or whatever. For me, I made the choice to send my children to school, as I said below. And so many others made the choice to keep their children home from school. My way is not right, their way is not wrong. Anyhow who knows me, knows me well enough to say that I am not one to force my thoughts down anyones throats. I don't like when people view me this way, because it is SO not me.

I stated that I was glad that I sent my children to school because my son had a new science lesson introduced. 2nd day of homework in math again. But *he* needs to go to school. Its not all-natural for him, I guess. Kennedy, grade 2 nots AS important to me (TO ME!) but she came home with graphs to do. Simply stating that school is going on still (and not cleaning desk, or whatever) is not pushing my thoughts...I am telling the facts.

I take my children out of school for vacations, and as I said below my sister is taking them in Feb for the waterpark and they will be missing school...others schedule things like that around their children's schooling...we choose not too. Again...I am not right. They are not wrong....or vice versa.

I don't like being portrayed as a one-sided person....because I am soooo not that....

Anyhow, thanks for the message from my blog reader who thought that I should clarify this...thank you :o) I am glad that you do know me and know good enough the kind of person that I am...

No comments: